
Well, this would have been my 10th year walking at The Women's Fitness Celebration Walk, but we didn't walk due to lightening and heavy rain. No way I was going to take Scotlyn in that mess. I did promise pictures though. This one was taken at Elmers Pancake House. Yes, we celebrated our fitness by feeding our faces (along with about 30 other walkers who didn't want to brave the nasty weather. I'm kinda bummed we didn't walk, but grateful that I still had an opportunity to spend some time with my mom and sister. Oh, and Scotlyn of course. The really sad thing is I probably won't be able to do the walk again for a while since we won't be living here. I don't even want to think about it.

This is a picture of the first year I did the Women's Fitness Celebration Walk. My mom, sister, and I have done it every year since. My sister missed one year when she was pregnant with her daughter. We always have a great time! Boy, we all look so young in this picture.
8 comments:
well, sorry you did not get to do the walk- but at least you got to spend time with the girls and eat! that is always good! i would love to do some walks here with you- but we have to do them in the "winter months" cause I refuse to exert myself outside in the summer here! i added jon's new blog to your family list.
OK,, that is weird!! Heather responded and it comes up Jill and Scott....LOL I was thinking about you on Saturday morning when it was pouring rain!! I'm glad you decided not to walk and get little Scotlyn all wet. I'm sure she would have let you know her dis-pleasure! Just think, in 2 or 3 years you can start the tradition all over again! Maybe by then we can get a really big family thing going! LOL
Glad you got together despite the rain! :-) And you do look really young in that pic - not that you don't now, but even younger! :-) Looks like a great time! :-)
Considering in the last 10 years we have gone from 1 kid between us to 8 of them, I think we have weathered it well. (No pun intended!)
Sorry you had to miss the walk. I'm surprised they still had it because of the storm. I thought maybe they would reschedule it to next Saturday. Guess its too big a thing to just reschedule.
I am beginning to think everyone will have voted wrong on the poll! Cause I am not feeling anything that would indicate baby decides to bust out tomorrow....
I assume he has attempted to add people to his blog- the question is did he succeed? I don't know yet, but I'll help him :0)
By the way, I really like your hair in this picture!!! I wish I could wear mine like that. I have too fat a face (as well as the other parts of me ) to pull this do off! Love it on you though!
WOW I was thinking the same thing how Heather commented and your name showed up... FUNYY! Well I too am glad you guys didn't walk in the rain. But glad that you celebrated together. You three deserved it!
Love ya!
Princess
Post a Comment