Hawkins is going to be 3 on Sunday and is still not potty trained. It is making me crazy! When Hawk was going to daycare this summer he was using the urinal. I had heard you could get a potty training urinal, so I looked into it. My mom decided to get this for Hawk for his birthday. It's pretty cool! It even flushes! He doesn't use it all the time, but a couple times a day is better than nothing. We won't even talk about BM's. That is going to be totally different story.
You would think I'm potty training an army the way my bathroom looks.
5 comments:
WOW! I've never heard of those! Thats a great idea! Hope it works. Now that we're on the subject....did the penny ever manifest itself? Maybe he's so toxic he disinigrated it! Ha ha!
I love it- that urinal is awesome! You could charge the neighbors to potty train their kids- you have the equipment!
Have hope. Alex was 3+ when he finally decided to go in the toilet full time.
Happy Birthday Hawkins! We Love You!!!
Happy Birthday to Hawkins today!! Hope he celebrates by using the Peter Potty :0)
Post a Comment