4 things about me...
1. His commitment to his family
2. His commitment to the Lord
3. His sense of humor
5. He is dead sexy!!!
4 movies I would watch more than once.
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. The Notebook
3. Harry Potter Series
4. Home movies ... of course
4 TV shows I watch....
1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Bachelor
3. What Not to Wear
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
4 Places I've Been....
1. New York
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Tombstone, Az
4. New Orleans
4 Places I Would Like To Go...
1. Europe
2. Nauvoo
3. Hawaii
4. Brasil
4 People Who Email Me Regularly
3. My Aunt Leann
4. Target
4 Things I Would Like To Eat....
1. Everything
2. Mexican
3. Sushi
4. Chocolate
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Coming Year...
1. Seeing my hubby again
2. Seeing Jon, Heather, and baby Rowan
3. More of Scotlyn's firsts
4. New Orleans
4 Places I Would Like To Go...
1. Europe
2. Nauvoo
3. Hawaii
4. Brasil
4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. My Mom
2. Jolene3. My Aunt Leann
4. Target
4 Things I Would Like To Eat....
1. Everything
2. Mexican
3. Sushi
4. Chocolate
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Coming Year...
1. Seeing my hubby again
2. Seeing Jon, Heather, and baby Rowan
3. More of Scotlyn's firsts
4. Potty training Hawk
4 people I tag...
1. Princess
2. Christa
3. Jenn
4.Heather4444444444444444444444444444444444444 February
4 comments:
Ahhh we look forward to seeing more of you guys too! Can you believe John and Kate Plus 8! Man, I get tired just watching it. Thanks for the tag- I'll get around to it when I finish packing- hopefully one or two days :0)
Gee thanks! I've run out of people to tag after this!!! HEHE Here I go! How are things by the way?
Awesome answers! Especially the "What I love about my husband!"
Your great Jill! I miss ya already and ya haven't even left!
I was VERY relieved when my weight gain began to slow down and I am thrilled that it hasn't changed in two weeks!! In the beginning I was gaining like a mad woman and I was getting nervous thinking I would gain 60-70 lbs! Lucky for me I am like Traci in this one aspect- her weight slowed down, stopped, or lost some at the end- sadly I did get stretch marks- something Traci got VERY LITTLE of- mine are now past my belly button- so un-sexy.
Post a Comment