Friday, September 5, 2008

More pictures of Scotlyn



Okay, so a professional photographer I am not, but I wanted to try and take some nice pictures of Scotlyn for her daddy.  I was trying different things with the shading, but I am not sure what I like.  I do like her little doll that her grandma Verne gave her in the background.  I actually took these yesterday, but after seeing those cute pictures of Andrew on Heather's blog I figured I better get these up for her dad ( and everyone else) to see.
This girl won't hold still for nothin'

6 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

You did great! Love the setting. She is such a cutie though - she cute no matter what the backdrop.

Heather said...

Looks like you will have another mover and shaker- just like Hawkins! She is so cute. I am sure Scott will love them. Keep up the photo shoots!!

Vernie and Tony said...

Just getting her to look up at the camera was a good thing. She looks down in nearly all the pictures I take of her. She is adorable no matter what direction she's lookin though! Scott will love them!

CPTA said...

ADORABLE!!! I know Scott will enjoy those. She' such a cutie!

Mary said...

Good work Jill. She is so cute you can't help but take good pictures. Mom

Unknown said...

You know, the blanket over her Bumbo seat looks like one of those princess ball gown skirts - just POOF from the waistline! I actually thought that's what it was at first, LOL... (no, I didn't have my contacts in...) But what a beautiful couple of princess pics! :-) My fave is the one with more color - the shading works really nicely, and she kind of "glows" :-).