Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY Husband "The Stud"

Scott called me this afternoon which had me a little freaked out since I am not used to hearing from him in the middle of the day.  He was on his lunch break though, and had called to tell me he had the fastest time today running the obstacle coarse.  Not only did he have the fastest time out of anyone in his squad, but also the second squad!  That's like 45 guys.  I am so proud!  Not bad for an old guy who was selling radio advertising just a few weeks ago.  I am trying to convince him to go on American Gladiators.  Way to go Honey!  We love you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Scott!!! :-) That's quite an accomplishment! :-) (And yes, hearing anything out of the ordinary is VERY nerve-wracking!!! ;-)

Heather said...

Nice! I agree, not bad for an old man! Nice to see he is showing up all those 20 something year olds!

ChrisandTamara said...

Cool! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I knew he was in good shape! Takes after his mother! HE he ha,ho,LOL
Not bad for an old man! I'm very impressed! I really wish he were getting it from me but alas I'm walking to work now and it takes me 1/2 hour to get here so I'm a turtle!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Hey good job Scott. I was sitting at Super Saturday and one of the girls sitting next to me said her husband was getting ready to down and do border patrol. I told her my Brother in law was down there already, She asked what your name was and apparently you know them. Her husband use to be your old roommate. I can't remember her name now. Tamara might be able too.

CPTA said...

hey I remember that day and possibly taking that pickture!?!? Way to go Scott!!!