Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jumparoo

Here are a few pictures of Scotlyn enjoying her Jumparoo.  She likes it for only short periods of time.  She needs to maintain her girly shape.  I mean, just look at those dimples!  The ones in her arm not her cheeks.  I love it!  I just want to squeeze her all over.  This is the one time in a girls life where people appreciate your rolls.  It would be nice if it was like that for all of us all the time!




  

8 comments:

Heather said...

she is so cute- i love those chunky babies! i bet Scott is aching to squeeze her all over too! and yes, why can't a girl's rolls be this adorable all her life?? dang it.

Vernie and Tony said...

Oh yeah! They do look adorable on her! Wish I could say the same. Sure had fun with her on Sat. even though she doesn't want me to hold her. Scott will enjoy these.

Curtis and Deedra said...

Very cute!

FYI, every time I come onto your blog there are two songs playing at the same time so I have to hurry and scroll down to the bottom and pause the player. Not sure where the other song is coming from though.

Jill and Scott said...

Thanks! I think I fixed it so only my playlist plays now. The other song was coming from my slide show.

CPTA said...

hey Jill! Cute update pics of the kids. Claire looks so grown up now! Mostyn is such a cutie pie! Love Scotlynn's dimples too!

ChrisandTamara said...

So cute! Katie loved her jumper for a long while. Gets them off the floor and they can see everything.

Stillman and Michelle said...

we use to have that jumparoo.

liv said...

hey, it's alivia. man, your kids are growing up so fast, they're absolutely darling!