Friday, September 19, 2008

Making tights look good

Hawk, Scotlyn, and I had a fun day yesterday.  We went down to The Grove to get our shirts for The Women's Fitness Walk.  There were lots of fun booths and goodies.  Then we went to Moppet Togs consignment shop for kids.  That's where we found this Robin costume that Hawk just had to have.  He was carrying it all around the store. It's no Batman, (we do have a Batman costume already) but I don't think Robin ever looked so good!  Or so stout.  I should have lots of fun pictures to blog from the walk tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!!! I'm still wondering what Kiddo will be this year... what a handsome Robin! :-)

Heather said...

styling! I guess this means you will have to be Cat women for grandma Verne's Halloween party- and Mostyn can be Batman- but who will Claire and Scotlyn be? Good luck with your walk- looking forward to the pics.

Vernie and Tony said...

Yay! Halloween is getting close! Thanks for the reminder Hawkins! I think I'll get out my Halloween decor today . Sooooo cute!