Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scottie needed more pics

Scott wanted more pictures.  Most of these are of Scotlyn.  I threw one in of Hawkins as a baby just to see if you think he and his sister look alike.  There is also a rare picture of Hawk sleeping.  I know Scott will love these, but I hope the rest of you enjoy them as well.


5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Well, I love them! But then I love the kiddies too! Scott will enjoy seeing her change and she is changing! I love the wrapped up in a towel bath time pic. She is soooo cute and I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Hawk sleeps???? Whoda thunk it!

ChrisandTamara said...

Very cute! I think they have the same cute cheeks.

Unknown said...

Oh, they're definitely siblings! ;-) The first few times the pics went through, I could've sworn there were two baby ones of Hawk, LOL! Sooooo cute (both of them!)!!! :-)

Heather said...

I am certainly glad Scott wanted to see more, cause that means I get to see more!!! :0) Cute kiddos.

CPTA said...

I do think that they do look alike! Very cute! I'm sure Scoot will love it!