Today is my sisters birthday. When I asked her how it felt to be 37 she had an unexpected answer. "It feels freakin great!" She then said that she will never take advantage of the fact that she is HERE to celebrate her birthday. As many of you know my sister has been battling breast cancer for the last two years. Well, actually she is now cancer free (with a great new set of knockers I might add), but she is still dealing with the side effects from chemo and still has more surgeries planned to finish up her reconstruction. I am very proud of my sister! My mom, sister, and I went to lunch today to celebrate her b-day. It was a lot of fun especially since I got a little time away from ALL the kids. You look great Jenn, and I am grateful that you are doing well! You can learn more about my sister by checking out her blog.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Happy Birthday Jenn
Today is my sisters birthday. When I asked her how it felt to be 37 she had an unexpected answer. "It feels freakin great!" She then said that she will never take advantage of the fact that she is HERE to celebrate her birthday. As many of you know my sister has been battling breast cancer for the last two years. Well, actually she is now cancer free (with a great new set of knockers I might add), but she is still dealing with the side effects from chemo and still has more surgeries planned to finish up her reconstruction. I am very proud of my sister! My mom, sister, and I went to lunch today to celebrate her b-day. It was a lot of fun especially since I got a little time away from ALL the kids. You look great Jenn, and I am grateful that you are doing well! You can learn more about my sister by checking out her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah thanks Jill! I couldn't ask for a better sis - NOW! I love ya!
Well, happy birthday Jenn! Sisters are super- I just wish mine were closer :0( At least I will be getting a sister-in-law closer!! :0)
Happy Birthday Jenn! We are all so proud of you and your accomplishments, courage and strength! You are a great example to ALL us women!
That's wonderful! Happy Birthday Jenn!
Post a Comment