So, last Tuesday the two older kids arrived with my mom from Boise. My mom just left back for home yesterday. We had a great time while she was here, and we all woke up this morning missing the heck out of her! Here is the first post of many of some of the fun we had while she was here!
Scott had Monday off work, so we decided to go to Tombstone. If you don't know the history behind Tombstone I suggest you watch the movie. (We did right after we got home.) It's an old cowboy town- home to Wyatt Earp and his bros. Here we are just cruzin' some of the old shops.
We had so much fun! If any of you come to visit us we will be sure to take you to Tombstone.
5 comments:
That family photo is awesome - I am surprised all your family photos don't look like that - I mean it's right up Scott's alley! Boozin' Hawkins is great. I want to get one those....how far is Tombstone from Sierra Vista? Glad you had fun with your mom :0) Hope we see you guys soon - how is April looking? Birthday parties?
OH HOW I WISH I WAS THERE! Toobstone is very fun! I'll bet the kids loved it! Heat6her's right! The family picture is great! I'm gettin me a copy and framin that one! Hilarious! So glad your bloggin again!@ I was wondering when I was gonna get to catch up on the Stewarts!
Miss YA ALL!
How fun! Wish I was there!
Those pics are great!!! What an awesome time - so glad you got to enjoy such a fun place together!!! :-)
What a wonderful week. I really miss all of you. We have some great memories.
Post a Comment