Wednesday, April 22, 2009

See Hawk Dance

I decided to make a little compilation of Hawk's dance moves over the years...3 years that is.  He's a big fan of Michael Jackson or anything that has a good beat that allows him to shake his booty. He keeps things interesting!  Enjoy!  

Scott (guest blogger)

12 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I throughly enjoyed that!!!!! Ya gotta admit, the boy's got the moves! I especially like the slappin his hiney move!! LOL Way too cute! He'll be able to move just like his parents do,,,,maybe even better!!!


PS, How do you compile several videos into one??

Anonymous said...

I keep watchin this and I have to laugh everytime at the last frame!! Cute liitle botton!!

Jill and Scott said...

Looks like you're the only one watching it! Doesn't anyone read my blog anymore?

Christa said...

I'm not going to lie, Jeff and I have watched this 3 times today and I've been bragging about my nephews awesome dancing skills all day at work! I LOVE this video! I would like to request more like this please :) haha he is hilarious! Scott has some skills too making this video!

CPTA said...

Man Chris and I love this vid! It was awesome!!!!!

That little man can dance! So is his hair short again?

Curtis and Deedra said...

That was great! I love him walking his toy while he's naked. Too funny!

ChrisandTamara said...

Too cute! He's got some great dance moves! Go Hawk go!

Heather said...

I think we surely have a scott jr. on our hands. maybe you should get him some d.j. equipment!

sidenote: I swear blogger hasn't been updating when you posted last, because I just happen to check it and there is something new - strange

Mary said...

What a great video. Scott, you did a fantastic job. Maybe you should have this as a side career. He is so funny. All of your kids have such different and unique personalities. Life is never dull for you two. I miss all of you.

Sassyfrass said...

Holy smokes that kid has moves! And I'm sure he's gonna love you for that last frame about 13 years from now...

Unknown said...

Oh my WORD, that boy has moves, LOL!!! What a cutie!!! :-) Love the music, too, LOL... happy dancin' with him!!! :-)

Christa said...

You know a video makes an impression when you have to try and find it over a year after it was posted! Good stuff