Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The newest member of our family!


Please welcome Leonardo to are family! He is an itty, bitty turtle that Scott picked up at the dollar store. That's right, I said the dollar store. But he cost ten dollars, not one. I'm still trying to figure out how this dollar store can call itself a dollar store when more than half the items in it are over a dollar. I guess that is another post. The kids are really enjoying him, and we are hoping with daily workouts that he will be a ninja turtle soon enough!

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Awhhh, Leo's cute! We have a dollar store here that has dollar stuff and then there was a section of stuff that is more money. I noticed the other day that that section is gone now! Anyway's, Leo's probably worth $10! I bet the kids think he's pretty neat!

Heather said...

jeff use to have a turtle - i wont tell you what the boys did to him after he died. his name was sneakers because he always hid from us when we let him out of his "home."

ChrisandTamara said...

A turtle at a dollar store - how weird! I guess dollar store means any dollar: 5 dollar, 10 dollar, 2 dollar.... lol.