WOW! What a difference from Hawk and his 1st cake!! LOL I loved it when she tried to eat it by not touching it and just openibg her mouth! That was so cute! Sure would have loved to been at her party. We celebrated with her "Birthday Buddie"...Jayden! It would have been nice to see them together fighting over a cake! LOL she would have been a lady and let him have it!
This is just what I needed today! I keep going back to watch it and it makes me smile everytime! She is such a cutie pie! I miss her and the other kids....alot!
I LOVE her "bobbing for cake"!!! :-) How adorable! :-) Kiddo didn't want to get his hands too dirty with his cake when he turned one, either, LOL... but she was sure interested in getting a hold of that yummy special treat!!! (Mind sending the recipe along? It looks scrumptious! :-)
5 comments:
oh how cute. she didn't dig into - I guess she is watching her girlish figure!
WOW! What a difference from Hawk and his 1st cake!! LOL I loved it when she tried to eat it by not touching it and just openibg her mouth! That was so cute! Sure would have loved to been at her party. We celebrated with her "Birthday Buddie"...Jayden!
It would have been nice to see them together fighting over a cake! LOL she would have been a lady and let him have it!
too cute! Love it!
This is just what I needed today! I keep going back to watch it and it makes me smile everytime! She is such a cutie pie! I miss her and the other kids....alot!
I LOVE her "bobbing for cake"!!! :-) How adorable! :-) Kiddo didn't want to get his hands too dirty with his cake when he turned one, either, LOL... but she was sure interested in getting a hold of that yummy special treat!!! (Mind sending the recipe along? It looks scrumptious! :-)
Post a Comment