Friday, April 3, 2009

The week in review - Numero 3

This post includes some more of the "hot spots" we hit near our home while my mom was visiting. We live near some very cool and historical places!
This first picture was taken at a church up in the mountains called Our lady of the Sierras. It is a beautiful catholic church with all sorts of statues and wonderful things to appreciate.

It's hard to tell in this picture that we are up in the mountains. It was a beautiful view!
Later that day, we headed to historical Bisbee. It is a very interesting, artsy, town. The people are pretty liberal, to say the least. But, it is a fun little town for sure.
Bisbee has a large copper mine. Out in front of their museum are some of the old items used for mining back in the day.
This is the mine itself. It is huge. Really quite a sight!

Hope ya'll can visit soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

you know I will- and I am serious!

Vernie and Tony said...

I will but it may be next year!
Love the pictures! Wish it were that warm here.