Here are some more pics from our trip to Tombstone. We'll call this collection "The Locals".
Mostyn and Hawk were a little hesitant to get to close to this gentleman. Hawk just finally sat down about two feet away from him, but we were able to get Mostyn to cooperate and the gentleman too.


This pic is taken inside the Crystal Palace where we had lunch. The older kids then played a round of pool with some other young patrons.

Miss Claire... always the diva!

This guy actually did a little jig when you got close to him. He had the boys freaked out!

I love this pic. I think one of these guys is supposed to be Wyatt Earp.

On a side note, when Scott and I were in Tombstone last, a little over 5 years ago, we had notice a very lovely she-mullet. (That's a female with a mullet) We even had it on video. Here again on this trip, I saw another she-mullet. Must be if you're a gal who likes to rock a mullet, chances are you're into old-time cowboy western historical stuff. Just a thought.
7 comments:
Those are great pictures! I printed the Fam Photo at work yesterday but it comes out a little dark! Sure am happy to see pic's of you guys. Wish I could get together with ya for Mostyns birthday and baptism. I've got to get a pkg in the mail for him and Scott. I made a comment for ya on Andrew's last video. Love ya
MOM
This place looks pretty fun - Jon and I will have to go. How far is it from you guys? can Scott can a job there? I mean, what a perfect job for him- dress up, walk around town, and say hi to tourists!
Heather- It is only like 15 or 20 miles from our house. It is so much fun. Scott has a friend whose mother lives and works there doing ghost tours. We hope to go sometime! I guess if all else fails with Scott's current job, he could have this to fall back on!
I think every family needs a picture next to a fake Indian. ours was taken somewhere between California and Montana.
it looks so fun! and warm. i want to be warm. anyway, great pictures! i love the last one especially.
Hi Jill!! :D Tombstone's one of our favorite things about living down here. We go A LOT! Next time, you'll have to go check out the reptile exhibit. It's great!
Post a Comment