
Our three year old son is now being mistaken for a girl on a daily basis! The kid is wearing cargo pants, spider-man shoes, and a superman shirt, and is still being mistaken for a girl! I let it slide when it was just elderly people and the mentally challenged that were making these mistakes, but now there are people of all ages and mental capabilities mislabeling our son!
Which brings us to the next question... To cut or not to cut? Scott is taking Hawk to get his haircut today, but hasn't decided if it will be just a trim or a scalping! So, what do you all think? I'll post a picture of the new do later!
4 comments:
Cut it! They look cute either way! An older woman once called Alex a girl while I was changing his diaper. He had short hair was wearing boy clothes and was completely naked and in no way should have been mistaken for a girl.
I say give him a Mohawk - I loved it when he had one. So cut it, but leave enough for a Mohawk.
I'd say something close-cropped. He's just too handsome, is what it is! ;-)
I will love the little boozer no matter what the hair but if people are acusing him of being a girl then for his sake....cut it! He's a cutie no matter what.
Post a Comment