Friday, April 24, 2009

Working mom



I am now a working woman! I recently joined Scentsy in hopes of helping with our family income! I'm super excited about this new opportunity! If you need any Scenty products, want to host a party, or want to become a consultant yourself, I'm your gal! Click HERE to check out my web site, or click on the Scentsy banner in the top right column. It is still a work in progress, but it will give you more info. I hope I'll be able to work with you soon!

P.S. need incentive to purchase through me? I'll never charge you for shipping! Oh, and if your in Boise, I will be there from time to time and am always happy to throw a party when I am! You get free and discounted stuff when you host a party!!! You gotta love that!

4 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

I Love this stuff!! If you want to send a hint to Stillman for Mother's Day or Birthday, or Chritsmas. I need a new Warmer.

Vernie and Tony said...

I'll host a "partae" when your in town sometime and I love the stuff too! Nancy keeps showing me stuff BUT, your my gal when I need anything!

Jill and Scott said...

Thanks you guys for your support! I love you guys! I'm thinking I'll come to Boise this summer, so we'll have a party then! Let me know whenever you need anything! And Michelle, I'll give Stillman a nudge. Any idea which warmer you want?

Unknown said...

Congrats! Scentsy stuff ROCKS - best wishes with your happy mommy home biz!!! :-)