Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mostyn's Baptism

Mostyn was baptized on Saturday. It was a wonderful event. We wish all the family could have been here, but we were very pleased that Jon, Heather and Rowan could come down for the weekend! We were running a little late, so I didn't get a pic of the boys in their white suits. Also, if you look closely you'll notice Mostyn has a black eye.
We spent Saturday in Tombstone! Unfortunately, Heather took this pic so she isn't in it!
Rowan and Scotlyn got along great! Rowan is almost as tall as Scotlyn, and I know he weighs more than her! She was trying to give him hugs, so I stood him up, but then she seemed a little intimidated!
Add ImageHere's a family photo after the baptism. Thanks Jon for using the skinny feature on your camera. (Inside joke)
We miss you all and hope to see you soon! Thanks Heather, Jon, and Rowan (and Miles) for the great weekend!

7 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for having us :0) thanks for letting Rowan kick Scotlyn out of her bed :0) The food was great, but the company was better! We had a good time.

Vernie and Tony said...

AWESOME PICTURES ! I now have a new family photo! YAY! AND A GREAT ONE BESIDES! YAY! I noticed Mostyns black eye right away! Did Hawkins get the best of him?
I love the Toombstone picture and the two babies looking at each other! So cute! WOW! Rowan is one chunck and Scotlyn is so dainty! Cool! Love you kids soooooo much!

CPTA said...

Oh that's where everyone went! Congrats Mostyn! Nice that you guys are so close together!!!! *sniff*

Unknown said...

Congrats Mostyn!!! That is really wonderful! :-)

So how'd he get the shiner, anyway? That's a truly classic baptism picture!!! :-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Congrats to Mostyn! I didn't realize he was getting baptized this year. That makes 5 nephews in mine and Curtis's families getting baptized this year. Sure miss you guys!

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay Mostyn! Great pictures!

Heather said...

homemade tortilla chips:

buy some flour tortillas
cut them in 1/2, then cut those halves each in half - and then again. so each tortilla should make 8 chips. brush some conola oil on each chip - sprinkle with salt and chili powder (optional) then spread them out on a baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes at 350- just til they're brown and to desired crispiness! super easy and yummy!