I am so spoiled! Look at all my wonderful
Mother's day gifts! I received a cute
palm print necklace, which I proudly wore at church, from Mostyn. I got a little pot of
Magnolias from Claire. The kids also gave me, without their knowledge, the
Deceptively Delicious recipe book. (I'll post more on this later). My hubby gave me a
sewing machine. It was what I had asked for, though I have never used one in my life. Just you wait, I'll be a domestic diva before you know it!

I also got breakfast in bed! Can you believe this breakfast? I need help eating it all, and Scott, Hawk and the baby were all happy to oblige! Poached eggs on toast, salmon, strawberries, and juice. Yummy!

It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I am so grateful for my children. (Even though they can drive me crazy from time to time.) I am so blessed! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

Oh, I also got some wonderful
cards from everyone!
9 comments:
Salmon for breakfast?? Don't think I've ever done that. Good luck on that sewing machine and have fun.
You deserved all of it and more! Sure do love you and miss All of you terribly!
What a cute display of your yummy breakfast. Good job Scott. You have such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you all.
i say what deedra says- salmon for breakfast?! hmmm, interesting. never heard of that. but hey, breakfast in bed is awesome no matter what is on the plate! have fun sewing- i am not great at it, but i sure enjoy doing it!
You have such a cute family. I love the breakfast plate:) You'll have to tell me how that book is.
So sweet!!!
I eat anything for breakfast!!! yummie! glad you had a wonderful breadfast.. and Mother's Day!
What a fancy breakfast! Love the smiley face. What a wonderful Mother's Day for you! Tell Scott and the kids good job! Have fun with your new sewing machine.
What a lovely family! I really like your post. I will follow you. Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I also had a great day. Check out my post and see what I received. www.klaykisses.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment