Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. How sweet of you. I have been so busy with the race and getting ready to come and visit you that I haven't been on line for several days. I love you and really, really miss you and your entire family. We are so excited to see all of you. I know you had a nice Mother's day also. We missed you at the omlet off. Love Your momma
2 comments:
Yes, very appropriate! Happy Mother's Day Mary and to you too Jill! Love ya so much!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. How sweet of you. I have been so busy with the race and getting ready to come and visit you that I haven't been on line for several days. I love you and really, really miss you and your entire family. We are so excited to see all of you. I know you had a nice Mother's day also. We missed you at the omlet off.
Love
Your momma
Post a Comment