Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Reunited

                                                                          imgres.jpg

I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Claire, Mostyn, and my mom! I'm so excited to see them and to show them around our new home!  My mom just called during their layover in LA. She said Claire and another little girl on the plane got to play stewardess and hand out the peanuts! What an awesome experience! I'm a little jealous... I always want to talk over the loud speaker when I'm on a plane. I think I'd be pretty good at pointing out the emergency exits too. Forget showing people how to use their seatbelt though. I always have trouble with mine! So, if you'll put your trays and seats in their upright positions... we are coming in for a landing.

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

OH CRAP! I was thinking they were leaving this weekend! I was gonna call her tonight to see if I could drop off a couple of things to take down! Ya snooze, ya lose! Oh, well, glad they had a good trip and I wish I were with them! Glad Claire got to be a flight attendant (correct terminology LOL) I'm sure she had fun!

Stillman and Michelle said...

so excited for you guys!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am SO happy that you're finally together again as a family, and that your mom & older two kiddos are able to visit, too!!! What AWESOME family time!!! :-) *hugs*