
Have you ever accomplished something that made you feel like you could do anything?
Having babies? Raising 4 kids on your own for 6 months? And taking said kids to church on Sundays? How about traveling 1500 miles by yourself with two little ones? Well, that is my latest big accomplishment! Tomorrow, Hawkins, Scotlyn, and I will finish the last of our "adventure" and finally be reunited with Scott in Sierra Vista. It has been a long, hard road, but a lot has been learned. I'll be posting about our journey in the up coming days... so be sure to stay tuned!
8 comments:
I am sooooo glad you guys are FINALLY here in AZ with me, Jon, and baby. We're so happy to have some family close(r) by :0) I'll hook up with you in Tucson anytime! Thanks for staying the night with us - it's good to have another woman around!
Yes Honey you are a Superwoman and I can't wait to be Superman Friday night!!! I look forward to seeing you and the kids and I appreciate all you have done this past six months. You are dee best!(Read in Nacho Libre voice) Love, Scott
Good for you Jill!!! I'm glad that your're close to fam. too! Wish we could see you soon!
I'm glad your trip has gone smoothly so far. Good luck on that last stretch and happy reunion w/your hubby!
OH YAY! I'm so proud of you and so thankful you made the trip safely! You rock girl! It was so fun to have you and the kids here for the month of Feb. I miss you all but I'm so thankful you are a family again and Scott is there to help you with the hurdles and you him!
jill,
what are your new email addresses? Both of the ones I have for you and Scott aren't working. I wanted to send you some of the pictures Jon and I took....
Woo Hoo! I hear you are settling in now. That is great! I will try to remember to send the trainer CDs with mom next week.
So... how's the new house? Can't wait for the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment