Well, you all know Scott has made it back home to us! I've been meaning to post these pics for awhile, but between packing up the house and making sure all my husbands needs are being met (wink, wink), I haven't had a lot of time on my hands. Anyways, here are pictures from Scott's homecoming at the airport. Thanks to Laverne for sending these to me so I could post them!
Hawkins was so excited to see his daddy! All week he has been saying, "I'm so glad daddy's home!" So cute! He is also really excited to go to Arizona. I'll post more about that later.
4 comments:
That is great. And really, what is the story on the stache? Chris has one- now Scott. Is it a border patrol thing? Hmmm- as long as you don't mind kissing it! (I myself find it ticklish...so it is a good thing Jon can't grow much!) Can't wait for you guys to be here!
YAY! So glad you two are making up for lost time...(wink wink) It was so nice to be at the airport and to see you all re-united! HAPPY HAPPY!
So, how's the stache Jilll? (Smile)
Hmmm... Chris's upper tickler is gone... I'm glad that you guys are back together again. I know how good that felt to see him back..
Yay! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for it to be my turn. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. I hope you never have to be separated that long again.
Post a Comment