Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action

Last night we went to the Lights Aglow at the Botanical Gardens. One of those family traditions that I will surely miss when we move! It was a cold, but wonderful evening. It was the kids and I along with my parents, sister Jenn, and two of her kids, Geoffrey and Trinity. If you have never gone to this fabulous event; you really should! The lights are amazing and there is hot chocolate and cookies to enjoy (which Hawkins helped himself to numerous times). Here are just a few pics from our fun, fabulous evening!

What a crazy bunch!
Despite the look on her face, Scotlyn enjoyed herself!
That's a little red nose!
This tree looks like it belongs in a Dr. Seus movie
More pretty lights
Here the kids are posing with Sacajawea. Hawkins is sitting on her lap... he precedes to tell her he wants a skateboard for Christmas!
Great family fun. (minus our Scottie. we miss you!)

3 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Sorry I missed another family tradition...it is a lot of fun! Looks like you guys were cold but having fun! The baby looks cute in her little hat...let me know if the whole Santajawea thing works out for you Hawk...that kid is really wanting a skateboard! I can't wait to be home with you guys in a couple of weeks. I love you!

Unknown said...

So cool!!! Hawkins is TOO FUNNY!!! What a cutie! And your littlest cutie is just adorable, too! Glad you had such a great time! (And you're totally right about that Dr. Seuss tree!)

ChrisandTamara said...

Wow - that looks fun! We'll have to try it sometime.