A fun day at the Zoo!

Today was free admission at the zoo. Thanks for posting that Michelle! Free is my favorite price, so I couldn't help but go! Here the kids are finally breaking out of their shell!

They enjoyed the penguins the most! They are so cute... the penguins and the kids!

This one looks like he wanted to start some trouble, but Mostyn put him in his place.

Miss Scotlyn was in her stroller the whole time... staying toasty warm!

Mostyn and Hawkins enjoying the giraffe slide!

And look who we ran into. Sorry we couldn't chat more. We were all busy chasing kids. There were a lot of people there!
Deedra is taking a break. I am pretty sure she deserves it!

Claire and Mostyn as ground hogs.

It was a very fun day! Our life feels like a zoo most days... Please, don't feed the animals!
7 comments:
Looks fun- free is always good. I imagine that place was pretty packed! Glad none of the children got lost, misplaced, or mistaken for real animals :0)
Oh I'm so glad you got out for some free fun! Yes, Free is good!Free is our friend! LOL
Glad you all ran into one-another.
If I hadn't been so busy, I may have done it too!
Sounds like a good time at the zoo. I wish I could have been there with you guys...I sure do love me some monkeys. I miss you all and I look forward to seeing you in person soon, the new pictures are great. Thanks Honey. Love, Scott aka: The Mustache Guy
Scott's funny... Hey Scott!!! Well I'm glad that you had fun Jill with the kids and all... miss you guys so much too! I want to be around some kiddies... speaking of.. Chris is really gettin' the baby fever!
I know!!! I wish we'd been able to get there sooner to hang out more, too... but we probably would just have ended up chasing our kids around together, LOL... Such cute pics of the kiddos, too! I LOVE that groundhog tunnel!!! :-)
Looks like your kids had a great time. I was pretty miserable the whole time but at least my kids enjoyed themselves. That's the only reason I went. So that they could have some fun! But I won't be doing that again when I'm that pregnant, not when it causes such aches and pains the whole time.
But alas, I am glad I took them. Wish we could've talked more too.
What fun - we love going to the zoo. Never been in the Fall/Winter. Always spring or summer. It's always fun.
Post a Comment