Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Tricks

About 2 weeks ago ( yes, I am just getting around to blogging about it today) Scotlyn was poopee and needed a bath. So, I got her naked in preparation for a good cleaning when the doorbell rang. She was in a good mood ( she loves being naked) so I left her naked little touche laying on her back on the living room floor while I went to answer the door. I chatted with my visitor at the door for about ten minutes. When I came back into the living room Scotlyn had put herself in a sitting position. Here are some pics of her new talent. The pics are not in the right order because I have forgotten how to blog!
This is the final position... sitting up nice and straight!
Cute little naked bum!
She was practically doing the splits when I found her. Here she is starting to get her leg around.
Notice the back leg. Like I said, almost doing the splits. Doesn't look too comfy. On a side note, Hawkins has a new nickname for Scotlyn. He calls her Scotlee. Too cute!


6 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

She must have acquired the splits talent from Mom. She's a cutie! I love you Scotlee!

CPTA said...

How SUPER UBER CUTE is that! I love it! She's dicovering new ways to entertain you, her bro and her dad! Can't wait to see more!

Vernie and Tony said...

Way to go Scotlee! She's got a cute little bottom and so happy she is starting to manuver her way around! Watch out Mom! You just thought you were busy ......it's all gonna change now!

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute!!! What a cute little baby bottom! :-) And such a big girl, figuring things out all on her own!!! :-) Yay! :-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Too cute!! I love those pictures. Yay for Scotlyn!

Stillman and Michelle said...

So after I saw her naked bum pictures I took some of Jayden. too cute. We use windows live messenger.