Yes, more pictures of the little ones. I promise, I will post something soon that doesn't involve the kids. This is the easiest way to get a bunch of pictures together for Scott to see. I don't want him to miss out on too much! Hopefully the rest of you will also find some enjoyment in seeing how big the kids are getting!



4 comments:
Don't quit on my account!! The reason I blog is to see pictures of the kids! Keep um coming. Daily!!!
I can't believe how big Hawkins and Scotlyn are getting! They are both very cute! Maybe we should take some of Hawk's hair and make a wig for the little one. I love you all! Thanks for the new pics and keep em coming.
I LOVE... LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE... them all! I'm sure Scott's enjoying it too!
very cute pictures! Hey pictures and stories of the kids are entertaining.
Post a Comment