Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween- Check out my BOO-ty

Ha, you probably thought you were going to see pirates based on the title of this post. We had everything but pirates here. After we went to our ward's trunk or treat, we visited my mom's and grandma's. We then hit up a few houses in our neighbor. It was not easy, but the kids had a great time. By the time we got home, the baby and I were so over it. I hope next year daddy will be with us. We all know how much he loves to dress up!
Yes, this is Scotlyn's Halloween costume! I was doing my part for the KISS theme. (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Uh, Thank ya. Thank ya very much! Scott makes a much better Elvis I must say! Verne made this costume years ago. You rock Verne!
This picture is blurry because "Dash" is running sooo fast!
Mostyn, the Red Power Ranger. Yes, he could see!
I chose not to purchase costumes this year and just let the kids wear what we already had in the house. Claire's costume is actually my sister's. She wore it when she was a little older than Claire. It was for dance. All in all, a good Halloween.

8 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

they look good. we missed you guys, but glad to see you had a great time.

Vernie and Tony said...

I love that booty!! It fit her good! She looks adorable! So do the others and you make a fine Elvis, I must say! Yay for you dressing up! Wish you had been here.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! And love the Baby Boo-ty, LOL!!! Way to "shake up" your Halloween, too! ;-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yep, we did the same thing with costumes this year. We did not buy anything. Actually, the kids got their costumes for free from my sister in law who got them from her neighbor. I was definitely keeping it simple this year. Glad you had a good Halloween.

Jill and Scott said...

You guys look good in your costumes! I wish I had been there to dress up with ya! I didn't get to dress up at all this year but my eyes were extremely red on Halloween from being sprayed with OC...so I looked pretty scary. I miss you all. Love, Daddy

CPTA said...

We wish we could be there already! I'm glad that you all had fun!

♥ Us ♥ said...

I loved your Halloween costumes! Thanks for leaving the comment. You were probably surprised to see so much Obama propaganda on our blog. LOL :) I felt I needed to clear up some misconceptions and some negative remarks regarding Obama. I think if McCain had been a Magna Cum Laude graduate from Harvard Law School and the President of Harvard Law Review and still served as a community organizer after that; it wouldn't even be any question that McCain would have been the obvious choice for President. The people have spoken though, and Obama has won both the electoral vote and popular vote. What an exciting time!

Heather said...

Ahhhh don't you all look styling! You should move to Vegas and be an Elvis impersonator. :0)
I LOVE PIER 1. SO i would enjoy working there- but you're right, I would blow my paycheck before it was in my hand! I could spend so much there.