I love fall! I don't even mind all the leaves that fall into our yard. The other day Claire decided she wanted to rake up the leaves. It was so nice of her. However, her little bro had other plans!

Here he is sizing up the pile of leaves...

Then he just full on superman dives into them.

Claire wasn't too happy, but Hawkins was thrilled.

The kids and I went on a walk last week, and we were enjoying all the fall colors. We saw this bush and I just had to get a picture of the kids (Moe and Hawk) in front of it.
4 comments:
I love Fall too! The colors are incredible and you captured them perfectly! The kids in the pictures just make it all that much more applealing!
I love fall colors too! It is my favorite time of year (Sept and Oct) because of the nice weather and fall colors.
Thanks for raking up the leaves Claire! Nice Superman flop Hawkins! I hope you guys have a fun trick-or-treating! Love, Dadddy
Jill, I love how Scott can comment on the blog too! Isn't tech. grand...??? Love you guys! The kids are so big now! Hope Chris and I can make it back soon! So are you planning to make it down for Scott's grad?
Post a Comment