Monday, October 6, 2008

Picky, Picky

It was a busy weekend, which is good for helping the time go by!  We went apple picking in Emmett.  This is another one of those annual family traditions.  We've been doing it for something like seven years.  It is fun to look at pictures from previous years and see how the kids have grown, as well as the size of our family.  We also did a little pumpkin pickin' as well.  My camera died so I didn't get any pics with the pumpkins.  This week I will just be trying to get ready for my hubby who will be home for a couple days on Saturday.  Woohoo!  I can't wait to see that man of mine, and to see his reaction when he sees how much the kids have grown since he has been gone!  Until then, here are a few pics to hold him over and hopefully everyone else will enjoy them as well!

6 comments:

CPTA said...

kove the pics Jill! I'm sure Scott will appreciate the kids when he gets home too! They have grown so much!!! Glad you all had fun!

Unknown said...

Love those! And those apples are HUUUUUUGE!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad for you that Scott will be home for a visit soon!!! :-)

Jenn said...

So cute!

Heather said...

that is a fun tradition. i wanna pick some apples- yum! glad you get to see scott!! that will be nice for all of you- enjoy the time you have together.

ChrisandTamara said...

What fun! Chris and Katie and I picked peaches last month. That would be fun to pick pumpkins too.

Jill and Scott said...

Hawk, I like your hair long...make sure Mom doesn't chop it all off. Okay, Buddy? I love you. Claire and Mostyn you guys are getting too big as well...Claire you are getting too pretty, tell the boys that your Stepdad is really big and mean! Mostyn, thanks for being a good boy! Scotlyn, keep on head bobbin' and say "Dadda". I look forward to seeing you guys again...hopefully sooner than later! Love, Daddy Scott