Scott said he didn't get to see enough of his baby girl in the last pictures that I posted. So, hopefully this will do! Love you Honey!

It looks like she is picking her nose in this picture, but she is sleeping and sucking her fingers.

I was a little too close with the flash on this one!

Scotlyn's papa made her this cute little hat. Yes, he knits! I figure I better throw in a picture of me as well. I assume Scottie is missing me, but the kind of pic he wants can't be posted on the blog for all to see.

There's a smile for her Daddy!
8 comments:
cute- yes, I bet it is hard for Scott to be away from his girls- and I'm not talking about "your girls" Jill- although I am sure he misses those too :0) Scott knits huh- he made need to give me a lesson when you get moved...
Maybe you could open a private blog ;)
Papa is grandpa. To my knowledge Scott does not knit.
She's so cute!
Awhhhh, those are adorable. Looks like her grandpa took up the same habit my dad has. He knits those hats too but does it on a loom, very cute, I'm sure that made Scott's day.
Very cute pictures! Yes, I'm thinking Curtis is going to want more pictures than anything so I'm planning on sending him something for Christmas with pictures in it. Not sure what yet though.
Love the hat! Wish I could make a hat like that. I've never knitted before.
Thank you Honey! She looks very cute in her new hat and you look gorgeous as always! I think Stillman is on to something with that private blog idea!! ha, ha. Love you!
Jill, you crack me up!!! :-) And what a cute little hat! :-) What a sweet grandpa, and an adorable little girl - love the too-close flash pic, too, LOL!!! :-)
Post a Comment