Monday, October 27, 2008

Saturday on the Greenbelt

Saturday was a beautiful day!  So, we went down on the Greenbelt.  We live in such a great city.  It was a great time. Claire, Mostyn, and I rode our bikes.  Hawkins was in the bike trailer, along with some static.  Check out his hair!
Naynay (my mom) strolled with Scotlyn.
We took a little break by the river.  The kids enjoyed throwing rocks and soaking in the sun!
Look!  Up in that tree!  It's a bird!  It's a plane...
No, it's a Hawk!
We found an awesome tree for climbing!  Claire is part monkey I think.  She loves to climb!
Lots of family fun!  Wish Scottie could have been here to join us!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Looks beautiful! I wish Scott could have been there with you all too! But I bet he appreciates the pictures.

Unknown said...

Great pics!!! What a great time for a bike ride... :-)

Jill and Scott said...

Glad you guys had a good time on the bike ride. Sorry that I couldn't be there! Hawkins does have some nice static action going on in that pic. Thanks for posting some new pictures Honey! I need more pics of my little girl though, I could barely see her in the one picture. Love ya!

CPTA said...

Beautiful! They are so grown now! Love you and miss you guys!

Vernie and Tony said...

It was a beautiful day on Saturday. We got a lot of things done in the yard as well as went to the church orchard and got apples. We'd better enjoy it while we can, it's gonna get cold.
Cute pictures of the kids. I loved Hawks hair!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Yah - what a great time for a bike ride. I don't think I've ever gone in the fall. Great pics!

Stillman and Michelle said...

cute pictures. That is one thing I miss about livingin Boise. I love the green Belt. happy six months Scotlyn