5 things he Loves:
1. his family2. The Church
3. playing dress-up
4. dancing
5. making people laugh
5 things on his To Do List:
1. Finish border patrol academy
2. make love to his wife
3. revisit Brasil
4. take his wife to Hawaii ( and a few other exotic places)
5. get a vasectamy : ) ... okay maybe that's on my honey-do list
5 Foods he enjoys:
1. cereal
2. peanut butter and honey sandwiches
3. BREAD
4. lemonade ... I know it's a drink, but he loves it!
5. my meatloaf (this is a lie, he just says he likes it)
5 things you may not Know about him:
1. he plays the guitar ... sort of
2. he has a wonderful voice
3. He can dance!
4. he loves the Raiders
5. he eats like crazy and never gains weight
5 Places he's lived:
1. Montana
2. Arizona
3. Utah
4. Brasil
5. Ohio?
5 Quirky things about him:
1. he is a metrosexual
2. he sucks the air out of the bread bag
3. he goes outside to clip his nails no matter what the weather
4. he would love to wear costumes everyday I think
5. he's Scott, and to know Scott is to know quirky
5 People to tag:
1. Laverne
2. Deedra
3. Michelle
4. Jenn my sis
5. Kelcy



5 comments:
I had no idea he went outside to trim his nails! FREAK- hello, just do it over the tub! And yes, I am sure he wants to perform the number 2 task on his "to do" list. Oh I can't wait for you guys to move here- finally some entertainment for Heather!!
What the heck is a metrosexual??? Way funny Jill! You two are perfect for each other! I have to laugh everytime you open your mouth! I have to agree with Heather on the #2 on the
to do list!!! LOL I just realized I didn't finish my sentence! Har har
Thanks for the tag. It might take me awhile. I think his to do list is slightly out of order. If he is anything like my hubby #2 would be # 1. LaVerne a metrosexual is a guy who knows style but is not gay!
Ha!!! That is GREAT, Jill! You guys are perfect together, and you crack me up! :-) Hope you're able to be together soon!!! :-)
Post a Comment