Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog Issues

I am totally bored with my blog lately! Or should I say, my blog has been totally boring! I need to figure out something to spice it up a bit. Suggestions? Anyone, anyone? I am in a rut... help me out! Ugh! Even this post is booorrriinngg!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I love the new picture that Michelle put on her's with their faces in the hearts but I don't know how to or if I even have the capabilities to do that kind of thing. (I think ya need photoshop) not sure but I do like your new picture. Is it AZ or is it coming into Boise? lol I cab't tell. I'm sure not the person to tell ya how to step it up a bit....I need help too!

Christa said...

I love the new title, it made me laugh! I love seeing pictures of the kids :) and what ever you guys are up to! Have you read any good books lately? I need some good suggestions, and recipes! I'm not very good at decorating my blog either...I've asked Heather about a million questions on how to do stuff. She's a good go-to-girl for those kinds of ideas! Blog about anything - I love hearing about what you guys are up too!

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement with Christa. Post pic's of the kids and we'll all be happy! lol

Heather said...

I know what you mean......I have been feeling that way about mine too - but I am having lots of fun with my craft one. i don't have any tips cause my family one has been quite boring and sporadic. plus i just feel like people have stopped blogging in general..........where did everyone go!?

CPTA said...

it's cute and simple!!! I like using THECUTESTBLOGONTHEBLOCK.COM website... but that's all I CAN do. Heather's good with spicing it up more though.

Stillman and Michelle said...

I agree with all the above. We just need pictures and updates. Something to feel like I am talking to adults. I like the Book reviews too. I just use cutest blog on the block. My header is from there too. You don't need photoshop, any editing program will do. LaVerne just tell me what you want to do and I will do it for you.