Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Had to share


I had to share this picture of Scotlyn! She looks really cute, and these days if we get a picture of her without a black eye or fat lip or scratch or bruise... well then, we love it!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is adorable and her hair is sooooo cute too! She is such a pretty little girl and she looks soooooooooooooooo much like her mommy!

Christa said...

Omg she is cute, I LOVE the pony :) I'm so glad we got to see her and the other kids when you guys were coming to Idaho! Did she get a fat lip recently? Poor girl :) How is Hawk doing?

Jenn said...

So sweet! Hope you don't get in trouble for posting a picture of her in the tub. There was a dad arrested for that.

Curtis and Deedra said...

Very cute! Her hair is getting longer.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

what a sweet little smile!

Heather said...

she is so cute. don't worry- she can pull of the black eye look very well!