While we were in Boise a few weeks ago we attended our old ward's breakfast with Santa! As soon as Scotlyn saw him she got super excited! She kept saying, SANTA, SANTA, SANTA! So we waited in line for our turn, or I should say her turn, to sit on his lap!
Apparently, she just wanted to admire him from afar!
6 comments:
poor girl! maybe next year will be better...
That is sooooooo hilarious! Great Picture!! I'm glad you held out for that one! She use to look like that when I held her so maybe Santa has a shot yet! lol
That picture is priceless! Glad Santa let you get the shot :)
LOL, that is great! It will be so fun to show her that picture when she's older.
Too funny! Katie is still scared of Santa too. At least she didn't want to sit on his lap. She made a letter for him and was so excited to give it to him. But when it came time to sit on his lap she wouldn't do it. So she's with Scotlyn - admiring from afar suits her just fine. Here's your letter santa - see ya.
That Pic is classic!!! I was rolling when I first saw it. She looks so hacked off. what a cutie.
Uncle Chris
Post a Comment