Oh Yes I want one ....of each ! They are darling! Claire is so beautiful!! She's gonna be model material!! Of course Mostyn is as handsome as ever! Mail away! Thanks
I can't believe how they are growing! I agree, Claire is beautiful! Love Mostyn's facial expression, hehe.
Wow! I can't believe how grown up they look. Great pictures! I love Claire's hair too - very pretty.
Ohhhhhh! Mostyn and clare, way to work it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Yes I want one ....of each ! They are darling! Claire is so beautiful!! She's gonna be model material!! Of course Mostyn is as handsome as ever!
Mail away! Thanks
I can't believe how they are growing! I agree, Claire is beautiful! Love Mostyn's facial expression, hehe.
Wow! I can't believe how grown up they look. Great pictures! I love Claire's hair too - very pretty.
Ohhhhhh! Mostyn and clare, way to work it.
Post a Comment