Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Museums, Mustaches, and The Mesa Temple

While my mom was here visiting, we spent a couple of days in Scottsdale. We had fun shopping and swimming. Scott and I decided to go check out the Fiesta Bowl Museum which was just around the corner from where we were staying.
They had the BSU game playing on one of the t.v.s. There was this photo of the famous statue of liberty play. And too many other cool things to mention.
Including this mustached man striking his Heisman pose.
Before we went to the museum we had the opportunity to attend a session at the Mesa Temple. It had been a while since Scott and I had been to the temple, so I am glad my mom could watch the kids so that we could go. We also had lunch there. Yummy!
It was a great couple of days in Scottsdale/Mesa!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY! So glad you got to get away with your mom and sister for a bit and see some things there in AZ. I'm sure looking forward to seeing you all in Texas and going to the Houston Temple with ya.

The Bodily Family said...

Tell Scott he's more likely to win the Heisman than beat me at Fantasy Football. :)