The dress in this picture is 70 years old! My mom and her two older sisters all wore it for pictures when they were 18 months old. Then, my niece Trinity had her picture taken in it when she was 18 months old.
Scotlyn will be 18 months old at the end of the month. My mom brought the dress here while she visited this last week and we went and got some pictures done. I wish I could blow this up bigger, but because it's just the proof it looks all blurry. When I get the originals, I'll repost it, and hopefully I'll be able to post the picture of my mom when she was 18 months old wearing the same dress.
5 comments:
Wow, that is a neat tradition. She looks adorable!
LOVE that kind of stuff. My kids blessed in the same stuff as us, and baptized in the same things also. So awesome!
That is so cool! What a great keepsake.
I got the pictures on line this morning and I love them! That is sooo darling. It will be awesome if you can post the picture with your mom in it as well. Great tradition!!!
I loved the picture of her with her scrunched up face!
So sweet!
Post a Comment