Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scentsy Sale!!!

10% off

Winter Clearance

February is the perfect time to stock up on all of your favorite Scentsy products. To make room for our exciting, new Spring/Summer 2010 products, everything in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog will be offered at a 10% discount for the month of February!*

20% off

Discontinued Items

I am offering 20% off all discontinued items! You will have to send your order directly through me and not my website in order to receive this deal. And, as always, free shipping!

Warmers

Cheetah

Daisies

Sandstone

Eclipse

Giraffe

Sweetheart

Treasure Chest

Holly

Jack O’Latern

Labyrinth

Pembrooke


Fragrances

The following items will not continue in the 2010 Spring/Summer Catalog. Available while supplies last.

African Mahogany Bourbon Boysenberry Moss Bubblegum

Christmas Tree Coconut Citrus Parfait Coconut Macaroon Coffee Shop

Cozy Fireside Grapefruit Berry Holiday Chai Holiday Kiss Key Lime Cookie Olive Wood & Cypress Poinsettia Pine Pomegranate Ice

Raspberry Danish Red Berry Tea Red Chili Masala Snowberry

Spiced Grapefruit Spruce & Citrus Winter Wonderland Taj Mahal


Click on the scentsy logo at the top right of this page to get to my website!

You can email orders to me at jill4scents@aol.com



5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Hey Jill, I like the sweetheart warmer. You can hook me up with one of them.

Heather said...

I am going to go and take a look. I know I for sure want some of the smelly stuff, but I might get a warmer too......I'll be emailing you!

Christa said...

I think I will be needing some for when we are in Portland :) I'll email you, hopefully I'll have a job in a few weeks and I can slurge!

Christa said...

*splurge* but I'll slurge too...whatever that is!

Jill and Scott said...

Laverne- I will get that ordered for ya!
Heather- just email me anytime. If you want to host a party while I am in SLC in March you can get free and discounted stuff.
Christa- Slurge away! lolololol!