
So, about a week and a half ago Scotlyn rolled from her back to her stomach. Last night she took it a step further by rolling from back to stomach to back again. What can I say, the girl is on a roll - hee hee. It is amazing though how fast these little people grow up. She is already starting to get her knees up under her in an attempt to crawl. We are going to have to get a gate for the stairs soon so she doesn't find her way down them. Now, if we could just get her brother to start using the potty on a regular basis. I am sooo ready for that!
5 comments:
Wow, she is developing fast! And she is just 3 months- I guess I better really enjoy the first couple months of baby Larson's life- cause they do grow fast!
Hey, I didn't know you'd be up and running so soon when I talked to ya Monday! I'm so excited to have you blogging! Heather said she'd help out more with the background but can't till she's done housesitting. Sooooo exciting!
Yay for Scotlyn! :-) And good luck on the potty training... I guess it really does have to be "their idea." (That's in quotes b/c kids are notoriously vulnerable to suggestion, LOL... "Gee, Mommy has to go potty!" "I go potty!" - pity I only say that when I actually have to go... I end up waiting about 45 minutes! ;-)
yeah you've crossed over! and to my utter dissapointment you have a Michael Jackson song on your blog. Now I will have to let Stillman put his Jackson songs back on ours. hehehe.
Jayden has been on the move as well. He flipped from his tummy to back quite a while ago, and latley he has been trying with all his might to flip over they other way!
Yeah, we're still trying to convince Teancum to use the toilet. He likes to flush it but does NOT like to sit on it. Sigh, what can you do?
Post a Comment