Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AAAHHHHGGG!!

Okay, I am just a little stressed right now. As many of you know, Scott has accepted a new job which will be taking us to Arizona. It is going to be difficult leaving friends and family behind. Scott and I feel that this decision is the best for us for the long term benefit, and we are hoping to make it back to Boise in a couple years. The hardest part is going to be having Scott gone for a couple of months while the kids and I stay here and try to sell the house and live on a much smaller budget than what we have been. The one bright spot though is that I will no longer be working! WooHoo! I might need some help getting the house sold and managing my sanity (which was questionable anyway). I know I can count on family here to lend a hand. You all are so great at that! Now that I've started this blog everyone can stay updated on our families progress with this new adventure!


6 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I totally feel for you being separated for a while and having to manage the homefront all by yourself BUT, we are here for you and you can call on us ANYTIME!!!
We will help and do what we can till you are reunited again! Sure gonna miss you all. You'd better try and get back here! We are all for that!

Heather said...

YAY for Heather and Jon!! Maybe we wont be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas alone!! I am really excited you guys are going to be "close" to us- even if it is only for a couple years. Sorry you're on your own for 2 months- round-up the many family members to help you out. Scott will appreciate the blog when he is in New Mexico- he'll be able to see the little ones grow!

Unknown said...

We're sure going to miss you!!!! :-( But I'm glad that the overall situation will be better!!! :-) And you'll get to hang out w/Heather & Jon, which will be a total blast :-).Please let me know if we can help out at all - we're kind of close, LOL! And I kind of understand the "have to be apart for a little while"... although when I did it, we didn't have Kiddo. So like I said, if there is ANYTHING, ANYTIME that we can do, feel free to call!!! :-) Even if you just need someone to sit and listen for a while. Best wishes with the packing & all!

Stillman and Michelle said...

oh so sad but Congratulations on the job! Just let us know what you need. We will miss you!

Curtis and Deedra said...

what kind of help do you need? i have a friend who's husband is a realtor, if you don't have one already. I would love to come help get your house ready. I'd probably be able to help more with you than I would with our home addition project. Sometimes it is just so frustrating to have to sit and watch when I want to be helping. There's not much I can do when I have to watch the kiddos.

We will miss you guys so much! Good luck on this new adventure! And yay for Jon and Heather having family close by.

ChrisandTamara said...

We'll miss you! Good luck! Glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch that way.