Saturday, August 2, 2008

And so it begins....

Alright, I have given in and started a blog.  I get so wrapped up reading everyone else's I figure, why not.  I will warn you ahead of time though, I am a terrible speller and my life is not overly exciting.  What do I hope will come from this?  I hope to have better contact with out-of-town friends and family, and I hope I will lose some weight so I won't have to post fat pictures of myself - Heehee.  I am definitely going to need some help from you pro bloggers (Heather and LaVerne).  Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with this with my crazy life.  I guess we'll see how it goes!  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Heather said...

YAY! I am so excited you have decided to take the plunge! And I would be delighted to help you learn the ins and outs of the blogosphere. Jon and I are excited to see pics of the family :0)

Vernie and Tony said...

I'm far from pro.....I have to ask Heather for tips. I'm learning though and would be happy to give input anyway I can....So glad yor blogging!

Unknown said...

Wellllllcome to the blogosphere!!! :-) So glad to see you! :-)

Jenn said...

Welcome aboard sis!!! I will probably be able to keep better track of you and the kids this way!!

(why isn't your family listed in the family section???)

CPTA said...

YAY!!! You're IN! Goodie! Well welcome! I found you on Heather's profile. I'll be waiting for pictures! too!

The Norton Fam! said...

Yay, that's wonderful! Yes, I made the same promises of never starting a blog too. Now we just need to convince the rest of the family to start. :)