my dads going where?
Scottie left about 12 hours ago and I already miss him so much! This picture of Scotlyn with her cousin Andrew pretty much sums up how I am feeling. I hope the time he is gone goes by quickly. At least he gets to see his sister Heather and her hubby today. I am going to have to take up some new hobbies to help the time go by. School starts tomorrow so that should help. I love you Scott! Be safe!
4 comments:
Hey Jill-
Well, he left bright and early this morning- so early that I didn't hear him cause I was dead asleep. I at least did not send him off with an empty tummy- I packed him a week sack breakfast- 2 granola bars, an apple, and a bottle of water- he said he wasn't a big eater in the morning. We had a nice time with him Sunday. It will be nice when your whole family is here in AZ! Love the pic of the babies. They are so cute. Good luck surviving the next 2 months!
Oh Jill, I tear up everytime I think about this but I keep telling myself it's for the best. I know Heather is excited you will all be close. I heard from Scott this morning. He was filling out papers and needed my address. He misses you too! We're here for you! Keep blogging, it will help!We love you all!
Oh, and this picture is so dang adorable! Keep um coming!
Sad Jill :( Poor Scotlyn, she is so adorable even when she is sad! I know we are far away but if you need anything or just to talk we're only an email away or a phone call away, we miss you guys and I hope we can see you all soon in AZ :)
Jeff is already keeping Scott up to date about BSU football news, Stewart boys are always reliable for that :)
Post a Comment