
Here is Scotlyn holding her bottle. She finished it off and I had a heck of a time prying it from her baby grip! She is doing something new everyday. It makes me sad for Scott that he can't be here to witness all her new tricks (he did see this one though). I feel like his going to come home to a totally different kid. I hope he is able to read the blog and that I will be able to capture these precious moments to share with him and all of the rest of you!

This is Scotlyn's new seat! It's called a Bumbo. It allows her to sit up on her own which she has been trying to do and gets frustrated when she can't. It is a little confining though. She doesn't like it for long periods of time, but it gives me a little hands free time to get stuff done around the house.
4 comments:
The bumbo- I looked into getting one of those, but I think I will wait a couple months before I spend $50 on it. Besides, I'll just want to hold my little boy for the first 2 months...at least!
What a sweetie!
At least you got her to look at you so you could snap a picture! She kept looking down when I tried to shoot it. She's so cute!
She is so adorable!!!! I can't wait to see her, hopefully someday soon!
Post a Comment