Saturday, April 9, 2011

Test blogging from my phone

-Lets see how this goes. Hopefully you can see a picture of a cute little bird in her nest. She has 3 eggs in there. We check daily to see if her new little ones have arrived. The nest is in one of our bushes in our front yard.

There should be a second picture of some yummy easter nests I made for a special project that I will have to share another time. I had some left overs, so I sent this one to school in Hawkins lunchbox.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Yay! It worked! Looks like no more excuses for me not to blog. Hopefully you'll be seeing and hearing a lot more from me on here!

CPTA said...

good job! yeah it's a great app. it's so much easier for me to keep both of the kids' blog up and FB! lol....

i'm interested to know what "your" little nest is made of.

Jill and Scott said...

Thanks Princess. The nest is made of chow mein noodles and marsh mellows. The same way you would make rice krispie treats. And they taste really good!

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY!!! Does that ever make me happy!! I miss seeing my kiddo's from Arizona!! No excuses anymore!! BLOG AWAY!! MAKE MY DAY!! (I'm a poet!) lol

Unknown said...

That looks great!!! :) And your phone cam is AWESOME - what a great picture of that bird! :)