Scott and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday! Time flies when your having fun! We went out for dinner at a great sushi restaurant to celebrate. It was so delicious! But, I wanted to show you all the present Scott got me....
OUR NEW HOUSE! Everything has gone through, so we will be moving in at the end of the month! Yay! So here are a few pictures.
Of course, this is the front of the house. It is in a culdesac, and just around the corner from the neighborhood park!
This is the view you get from the entry way. It shows part of the living room, the door to the patio, and the den at the back.
This is the kitchen (obviously). There is now a matching fridge in there... part of our deal in buying the house. The door you see is the pantry.
This is a view of the island and living room taking from the dining area.
More of the kitchen and dining area. The single door is to the garage. The double doors are the laundry closet. Across from the laundry is a half bath.
Here is the den. There is a closet and it is huge. It goes under the stairs! Yay for closet space!
Here is the living room. This pic is taken from the stairs. We will be replacing the light with a fan!
This is the view from the balcony off the master bedroom. They will be building more homes back there... hopefully we won't lose to much of our view. There is also land set aside back there for a new LDS church!!! So excited for that!
This is the master bedroom. Not the best pic of it. I just took these pics off the real estate web site.
And here's the master bath. There is a garden tub, separate shower, and the toilet is secluded. That doorway straight back is the closet and it is glorious! It is huge and has wonderful shelving!
Here is one of the other three bedrooms. All the bedrooms are upstairs.
And the guest bath, also upstairs!
Well, that is all the pictures I have right now, but I am sure you will see many more after we get settled. I can't wait to get in there and start decorating. All you crafty people will have to give me ideas. The best part about this house.... there is plenty of room for guests! (hint, hint)
8 comments:
The house looks awesome! Looks really big too. You guys should love all that space. Congrats guys!
It is gorgeous!! And how many girls can say they got a new house for their anniversary?? AWESOME!! I can't wait to see it! It loks so open and light! I love that! AND YAY FOR BIG CLOSETS!!
Awesome!!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Looks like a great house! And I love that view. It's nice that you'll get to see some mountains.
Wow!!!! So awesome. I am excited for you guys and for 7 years!!!
Gorgeous!!! :) I LOVE the tile floors, and the open space... and that's so cool that you're getting a fridge with it, as well! :) *happy sigh* I'm so happy & excited for you guys! :)
so awesome guys! looks like a nice place! i hope we can have a brand spanking new house someday- how exciting to have a blank canvas to work with! :0) good luck getting settled and moved in! :0)
It is beautiful Jill, so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see it all decorated!
Post a Comment