Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, it is happening...

MY BABY BOY IS GROWING UP!
HE NO LONGER SUCKS HIS TWO FINGERS! Scott and I just realized the other day that has been forever since we have seen him do this. 
HE IS COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED! I was hoping this would happen sooner! 
HE IS DRESSING HIMSELF! I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I thought he would be headed to prom in a diaper, some outfit that I picked out, all the time his two fingers in his mouth!

It kinda just hits ya all at once! My baby is growing up! At least I still have my baby girl!

6 comments:

Heather said...

while kind of sad it is totally awesome that there is one less person in the house that needs diapers - that is a big money saver right there! And how cool that you didn't have to do anything to get him to stop sucking his fingers - most parents have to put band aids on their fingers or douse them in vinegar! Dressing himself - I need to see some of the clothes he picks out- or rather, puts together. As for the Fry's coupons- I got a mailer the other day that just had about 5 FREE things inside, plus some things like 25% off whole purchase - or something like that. I don't think I will use those, so if you want them I can give them to you Sunday. The diapers I got at Walgreens using a manufacturers coupon - I am not the one who found it - a friend at church just gave it to me at enrichment. Maybe look at Pampers online - maybe she found it there.

Jill and Scott said...

Thanks Heather! You are the best!

Vernie and Tony said...

Way Cool! Little Hawk is a bonefied Stud! I can't wait to see him and his litte sister and his big brother and sister! Be careful!!!

Stillman and Michelle said...

I know I know...Alex is starting to buckle himself, Putting shoes AND SOCKS on, Eating new foods, dressing himself.

Curtis and Deedra said...

I know what you mean. I can't believe Nikki will be starting kindergarten this year! They always grow up so fast! But yay for having Hawkins potty trained! That's great.

CPTA said...

That's so cute!!! I can't believe it either!!! Our little one is a little bigger than the average thumb!!!!!!! haha! Hawk's not a baby anymore....