Sunday, June 7, 2009

A hiking we will go...

Saturday, we decided to go for a family hike up in the mountains. I have to say, I am so proud of Hawk and the baby. They were troopers! And Claire... well if you know Claire then enough said!
As many of you know we came across some hikers "getting their freak on" right on the trail! Ah nature! You gotta love it! Here are a few highlights from our hike.
Follow Hawk, he knows the way!
At this point, Scotlyn is getting a little sleepy!
Hawk walked the whole time, except for this moment here. He had just fallen down and of course wanted to be held. It's a good thing I've been working out!

Here's a pic of the lovely road we had to travel on to get to and from our hike! Somehow, Hawk managed to fall asleep within minutes of us heading down the mountain.
It was a great way to spend the day as a family!

5 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

I miss going on family hikes. Looks like a lot of fun! And I just noticed that you guys cut Hawkins hair. When did you do that? It looks really good.

Vernie and Tony said...

What a great FHE! The kids are growing up so fast! Looks like Scotlyn enjoyed the ride! You'll have to go again when Mostyn comes home.

linda said...

Looks like you had alot of fun, glad your expoloring around the town!

Stillman and Michelle said...

No pics of the other hikers huh?

CPTA said...

yeah! no pics? haha. I was wondering where Mostyn was. Glad you all had fun! Claire's hair is getting really long now too!