My Grandma is 99 years young today!

This picture is a few years old. That is actually Hawkins she is holding. I think she actually looks younger today then she did when this was taken. She lives are her own still and is very spunky. Not to mention her great eye for fashion! Hope you have a great birthday grandma. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grandma Nay Nay! I can only hope I look that good when I'm 70 let alone 99!
She is AWESOME!
That's wonderful!!! :-) And she's beautiful!!! What a wonderful, blessed woman! :-) Hope I have any sort of (relevant) fashion sense ... well, ever, LOL! ;-)
Happy Birthday Big Nay Nay! We love and admire you so much!
Sorry you will miss the Omlet brunch for her on Sunday. We will just have family so there will be 16 adults and 3 kids. Since you left and took ALL of those kids we only have a few little ones. I will send you the photo of my grade schools friends that celebrated her birthday with her Tuesday. I am planning an open house for the BIG 100 plus getting her on the smuckers jar with Willard Scott on the today show.
Post a Comment